Encodis is pleased to announce the release of V1.1 of RTQ. This version is more of a stability update, but does contain a number of new features:
- You can now add a description to table sets (in app, or via the text file import function)
- View metadata about a table set
- Display additional data in the list view (descriptions or categories)
- Sort table sets by name, case insensitive name, created date, modified date or date last viewed
- More reliable way of storing user preferences
- Sample table sets now included with the app (on first install)
- Updated user interface code
Encodis Consulting Ltd is pleased to announce the availability of its first iOS app: RTQ.
RTQ (which is short for Random Tables and Quotes) displays lines at random from tables or lists that you have created. You can use it to display a random quote from a favourite author or generate random numbers or names. If you play RPGs you can use it to generate random monsters or treasure. You have full control over the weighting of results, and the formatting. Large tables can be created using a convenient text file format and uploaded through iTunes, Mail or other services such as Dropbox.
RTQ is available on the App Store. More information can be found in the RTQ help pages.
Tagged with: App Store
Posted in Uncategorized
Welcome to Encodis Consulting Ltd. We have now moved from the old MobileMe site to WordPress – enjoy!