RTQ (Random Tables and Quotes) displays lines at random from tables or lists that you have created. You can use it to display a random quote from a favourite author or generate random numbers or names. If you play RPGs you can use it to generate random monsters or treasure. You have full control over the weighting of results, and the formatting. Large tables can be created using a convenient text file format and uploaded through iTunes, Mail or other services such as Dropbox.
- Select a table set and tap the screen to refresh the display
- Swipe left and right to display other table sets in the list
- Sort and filter table sets by category
- Edit table sets in the app
- Upload table sets from iTunes
- Open table sets from Mail, Dropbox etc
To help you get the most from this app we’ve provided the following tutorials and instructions:
- Creating and editing table sets
- Creating table sets in text format
- Importing table sets in text format
- Frequently asked questions
RTQ is the first iOS application from Encodis Consulting and can be found on the App Store here.